Monday, October 12, 2009

Daddy's Angel


A grandma/cousin sandwich on the trampoline at my parents house...Jonah on top, Brinley in the middle, Sadie on bottom, with Grandma's arm around the crazies


Yes, Sadie, like her mother, wears flip flops/sandals in the cold weather...this is at Daddy's apartment complex


At the hotel in Weiser, enjoying a snack...Sadie's hair now goes down to the middle of her back and is naturally curly on the ends...who knows where she got that from?


Daddy and Sadie at the Witch display in Gardner Village, West Jordan. And yes, I will do more than that for chocolate...


"Higher Daddy higher!"...amazingly Sadie still has her shoes on at the playground in Weiser


One of my favorite pics ever of my angel, this one now sits on my desk at work :)
----------------
Now playing: Tonic - If You Could Only See
via FoxyTunes

No comments: